Saturday 12 July 2008

Trumpets and bookmarks

Today we investigated suburbs, and walked all the way from Concord West to Summer Hill. At which point I became not active any more and we got the train back in to the city.

I think maybe we will end up living in Strathfield or thereabouts. It is usefully located and is a "prestigious suburb" according to pretty much everything written about Sydney. I actually didn't like it so much but Mark did and to be honest it felt safe and leafy and had pretty good shops and is very well connected to both Macquarie Uni and the city.

Anyway, I thought I would remind you all of the ways you can keep track of me:

- This blog. I will try to update as often as the fancy takes me. Hopefully at least once a week.
- My Flickr. All my photos will go on here as and when I have some. Perhaps everyday, perhaps once a week. If there are new photos uploaded worth mentioning, I will mention them here.
- My Twitter. Usually I update this once every day or so. As you can see, my latest Twitter tweets appear in the navigation sidebar of this blog (look to the right!). If you think you've missed some, click "follow me on Twitter" to go to my Twitter.

Now I am off to enjoy my new heater and hot water bottle and Batman on tv!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just had a look through your flickr! lovely pictures!

wishwishwish.net
x