Sunday 14 March 2010

Darling Harbour, 14th March 2010

Photobucket


Busy busy Friday and Saturday, quiet Sunday.

Late late brunch at Baffi & Mo in Redfern. Mark had fritters, I branched out from my usual poached eggs on sourdough with avocado and went for poached eggs on sourdough with potato hash. OMG it was delicious! Baffi & Mo also make the best poached eggs in Sydney, in my opinion. Believe me, I've tried a LOT. Perfect shape, perfect consistency. I almost don't want to tell people about Baffi & Mo because it's getting harder and harder to get a table in there these days, but I cannot help it.

Train to the city and I bought a pen, which took a great deal of time, but I wanted a good pen. Trip to David Jones to choose a new food processor (our old one is dying), and bought more pumpkin and lentil sausages. Walk down to Darling Harbour for photo opportunities, then home for aforementioned sausages with roast potatoes, courgette, eggplant and carrots. Now episode of House which seems to have a remarkable amount of backstory that I've missed...hmmm. Lovable.

No comments: