Sunday 7 June 2009

planting passionfruit

Photobucket

Mark insisted I poladroid all these photos for some reason. They're not too good I'm afraid, the light was starting to go.

After a super-annoying trip to Macquarie Shopping Centre this morning to get some decent soil-y stuff we dug up the side bed and put the passionfruit vine in. It seems happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It looks so teeny. I hope it's ok.

The original photos are on Flickr. You can just about see the state of our lawn in them. After all the rain and walking on it today, it's pretty much just turned to mud :(

We are being naughty and staying up too late to watch the 20/20 West Indies - Australia from the Oval. The weather looks dismal in London. The sun came out here today! I might actually get in bed and let Mark update me in the morning.

No comments: